Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My first post in ecuador!

Hey everyone. Sorry it took me so long to pit pictures up. I'm still trying to figure out the internet here. I had a good flight down, even though we almost missed the plane from D.C. to Miami, but I'm here safe. I'm staying with my friend Rita and her husband Jonathan. It's tough because no one speaks any English! Everything is Spanish. It's definitely going to take some getting used to. They are an hour earlier here. We got into their house at 9 last night then had a family dinner. Today we stayed home and I got my clothes organized and we are cleaning the apartment upstairs because when ritas brother Alfredo gets married he's going to be living there with his wife Michele. We're going to tour bethel this week and the city. And Alfredo gets married on Saturday. But here's some pictures. My view from their apartment, our welcoming committee, and my first meal in ecuador!

4 comments:

  1. Yoy can start you time with the woman right out of your window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are going to love the blondie down there. Keep the pictures coming. We will try to get in touch with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are having fun, dear! looks like you are off to a good start

    ReplyDelete